Catherine Chen-Tsai, MD
Languages I Speak
"The greatest way that a dermatologist serves another is to listen thoughtfully...then help each patient see his or her skin more clearly, through my lens of hope."
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, and Art & Art History Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Architecture Rice University, Houston, Texas
- University of Texas Medical School Houston, Texas
- Boston University School of Medicine Roger Williams Hospital, Providence, RI
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society (medicine)
- Tau Sigma Delta Honor Society (architecture)
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- William Osler Award
- Edgar B. Smith Endowed Scholarship – Derm Dept.
- Minnie L. Maffett Fellowship
- Organization of Business & Professional Women USA.
- Magna Cum Laude. Honors Program
Where I Practice
English Dermatology Gilbert
3011 S Lindsay Rd
Gilbert AZ 85295