John Zade, MD
Languages I Speak
Taking influence from his father, a dedicated physician who helped build hospitals for the community around him, Dr. John Zade, MD, saw the importance of his efforts in medicine. Dr. Zade is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in Mohs Micrographic surgery to treat skin cancers. He is also an expert cosmetic surgeon, using facial reconstructive techniques for repairing defects after skin cancer removal. With his extensive experience in detecting and treating skin cancer, patients remain confident that they have a trusted professional taking care of them.
"I find it to be vital for doctors and patients to work together as a team. As your doctor, I will be the biggest advocate for your health and treat you as I would my family member."
- The University of Pittsburgh, School of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Integrative Molecular Neuroscience, Birmingham University, Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
- M.D. Degree New York Medical College
- Transitional Year Intern, Tufts Medical Center/Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
- Dermatology Residency, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
- Board Certified in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery (Mohs)
Where I Practice
English Dermatology Desert Ridge
20950 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix AZ 85050